Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Weekend fun

Last weekend was fun. Some of my friends from RECT came and met me. One of them was my first year room mate called Murugesan. He is from Yelagiri. I call him Nattamai since he used to say that his uncle was the nattamai in that place. When I was his roomie - I used to play a lot of pranks with him. During the first year - we were not allowed to get out of the hostel due to the frear of ragging. So one night I was very hungry and didnt have anything to eat. In our room, there were 5 of us, 3 southies and 2 northies who rarely stayed in our room. These northies used to have rusks (or porrai) hidden in the top cupboard. So that night, as I was hungry I etched out a plan to flick the porrai and eat it! So inorder to achieve my target, I asked murugesan to be my accomplice - but murugesan being a nice guy said - that he would help me - but will not eat it. So I said fine and I asked him to wait outside the room while I climb the cupboard and get the rusks out. So he was standing out watching if anyone was coming and I flicked the rusks ate 2 of them and put the others back.

The next day, when some of my southie friends came to the room, I started telling to them that Murugesan stole the rusks and ate it! Murugesan tried hard to prove his innocence but failed since those guys believed me! :)) Everyone started laughing and from that day I started calling murugesan as porai thirudan - lol.

Similarly, guys used to give birthday bumps whenever someone had his birthday. So once everyone in my wing were giving birthday bumps to someone - murugesan out of his curiosity came out of the room and started giving birthday bumps. I felt like playing another prank on him and started shouting that it was murugesan's birthday today!! So everyone turned towards him and started chasing him! And u know what he did - he ran towards his trunk to get out his birth certificate to prove his birth date! I leaped on him and carried him out and all of us started bashing him up!! Poor Guy!! :))

We were recalling all these incidents and were laughing..Went and watched Aaru with my friends! What the heck! I have vowed never to watch Hari's films again! The sound in the theatre was deafening and for one moment I thought the entire theatre is going to crumble on my head due to the noise! Useless movie - just a junk!

5 Comments:

At December 14, 2005 6:14 AM, Blogger Mysorean said...

Arjuna,

Need to meet u man!

Been many days since we have been planning. Lets have the meet. Just "DO" it! :)

 
At December 14, 2005 7:22 AM, Blogger Aatma said...

Meeting old friends is always fun - good - enjoy your vacation - I watched Aaru - agree with you completely - waste of $9 - met the distributor in the theatre and asked him - what was he thinking when he acquired the rights of the movie - guy was like - it was Surya's movie - we all just assumed it will be good - but he has made the money in the first week itself - so looks like the movie is going to be profitable

 
At December 14, 2005 10:56 AM, Blogger Jeevan said...

nattama pavam, nenga thiredittu, avvar malla palipodrathu, your collage story is very funny. Will check out the Aaru, soon. unga padam thavamai thavaminthu relised, pakkaliya.

 
At December 15, 2005 11:53 AM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Adi - dude - this weekend we are meeting for sure - come hell or not :)

Atma - man u spent 9 dollars watching that crap! :(

Jeevan - I plan to watch that movie with my mother...

Parvati - :))

 
At December 20, 2005 6:58 AM, Blogger Visithra said...

lol poor guy - but sounds like total fun ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home