Thursday, December 01, 2005

Next set of photos uploaded

I have uploaded the next set of photos in flickr.. These pics were taken with Anand, Jeevan, Vatsan and Atma..I have also uploaded the pics from Tiruvanamalai..I am currently uploading more pics..This idiotic internet center is so slow - it takes almost 15 minutes to upload 2 pics!! I am determined to upload the photos somehow! :)..

I am planning to meet Virdi and Aditya this saturday along with Sriram..I spoke to my blogger friend Viji yesterday..She is in bangalore and it was quite a funny conversation :)..She is very funny and a very friendly person! But unfortunately I didnt allow her to talk and I was doing all the talking :))..Typical Arjuna! Next time I speak to her - will listen to what she says :P..

6 Comments:

At December 01, 2005 9:07 AM, Blogger Jeevan said...

I cant see the Photos, where is it. i click the www.flickr.com, but also i cant see.

 
At December 01, 2005 12:47 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Jeevan - click the pictures not the flickr.com :)

 
At December 01, 2005 7:13 PM, Blogger Narayanan Venkitu said...

Nice photos Arjuna,

I am glad you are enjoying your trip.

The photograph of the Hill (Arunachala) is very nice.!

Nice to see atma,jeevan,vatsan,sriram and the rest of your friends.!!

Glad to know that you spoke with Viji.

Enjoy your days out there.!! Take care

 
At December 02, 2005 1:28 AM, Blogger krishna said...

Dear Friend ARjuna

Thanks for uploading the pictures from arunagiri..

 
At December 02, 2005 1:44 AM, Blogger Visithra said...

mrithula looks so adorable ;) and nice photos ;)

 
At December 02, 2005 5:58 AM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Narayanan sir - thanks a lot :)

Krishna - ur welcome :)

Visithra - thanks - glad u liked it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home