Monday, December 26, 2005

I just love these songs..

1) Ennamo Nadakirathai from Sandaikoli
- Meera Jasmine is too cute in this song! This song is too peppy - just love it..Currently listening to it in repeated mode. I just love the way the song starts..music is damn good especially the humming!

2)Taj Mahal Oviya Kadal from Kalvanin Kadali
- Awesome song..I love the music that is being played in the background.

3)Eno Kangal from Kalvanin Kadali
-An absolute stunner of a song!

4)Oru Naalil (remix) from Pudhupettai
-Another good one

[P.S: The irony is that all these songs were composed by my arch rival Yuvan Shankar Raja - the music director whom I dont like :(! ]

[P.S: Another interesting fact - Yuvan Shankar Raja has married my father's cousin's daughter!]

4 Comments:

At December 26, 2005 8:43 AM, Blogger Jo said...

LOL!!! Hope he doesn't read your blog! :D And when you said you loved the songs, you meant the video or the music??? ;-)

 
At December 26, 2005 4:29 PM, Blogger Anand said...

the songs u mentioned are good.. my fav in sandakozhi is Dhavanipota Deepavali... chance illa..
I love that song :)

Oru Naalil Slow version supera irukku...

 
At December 28, 2005 4:27 PM, Blogger Jeevan said...

nice songs arjuna.

 
At December 28, 2005 9:47 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Jo - I meant the music :)

Anand - thanks for dropping in :)

Jeevan - thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home