Sunday, December 25, 2005

Back to Square One.

I am back in UK after my stay in Chennai for 6 weeks. Now I will be able to do my blogging properly for some more time before I commence my new job. My trip to Chennai was memorable. I plan to blog about the different people I came across, put up more pics of my Chennai trip and my views on Tamil Nadu. I would like to thank each and everyone of you who commented on my blog even knowing that I wont be able to respond to your comments. I would like to thank you for your kind wishes and support. I would like to especially thank Parvati for keeping in touch with me through regular emails knowing that I will not be able to reply. Thanks Parvati for everything :). I could have called you and spoke to you but didnt and you know why :).

I would like to thank my new friend 'S' who contacted me after reading my blogs and for keeping in touch regularly and helping me during my stay in Chennai. She has been providing directions (in and around Chennai) and advice (even asked me to deactivate my blog! - since she felt it could cause me problems (all the love stories I wrote) in the future). Thanks for your concern and support 'S' :).

A special thanks to my blogger friend Viji - for taking the pain to give me a call from bangalore and wasting her money :). Thanks Viji. I have got a great 'intelligent' friend in you :).

I have added some pics on flickr.Thanks once again :).. Wish you all a Happy Christmas :)

7 Comments:

At December 25, 2005 10:06 AM, Blogger Jeevan said...

Wish you a Merry Christmas Friend, hope you had a nice journey. keep blogging.:)

 
At December 25, 2005 5:42 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Dear Parvati - thanks a lot :) - I may not be able to post many posts when my job starts - but will definitely try to :)..

Jeevan - Wish u the same - thanks :)

 
At December 25, 2005 8:18 PM, Blogger TJ said...

Arjuna,
Great to know that, you had a nice time and are back to HeadQuaters.

Ensai the new year, and keep blogging.

 
At December 26, 2005 3:10 AM, Blogger Narayanan Venkitu said...

Welcome back Arjuna. Glad to see you back hale and healthy. Read your posts and felt happy that someone could do all these things..which I'd like to :).

Nice photos.!! Thank you

 
At December 26, 2005 5:42 AM, Blogger Viji said...

Arjuna- It was fun talking to you. The way you just go on and on leaves me speechless... [its a compliment :)]
Lest you forget... u wasted 2 pies for every pie I spent calling you :)

 
At December 28, 2005 9:48 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

TJ - thanks boss :)

Narayanan sir - thanks a lot :)

 
At December 28, 2005 9:49 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Viji - he he - thanks man :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home