Monday, October 03, 2005

Why does this happen to me? :P

"Entha ponnukum kalyanam agalaati, Arjuna oru kadai kann parvai paatha pothum - nichayama kalyanam aidum - not with him but with someone else" - these were the wise words from my best friend Sriram :))..

My past track record suggests - 13 crushes - out which 9 got married as soon as I fell in luv with them!! And I was never even able to propose to any of these 13 - due to different reasons!

The first time I fell in luv/crush was with a girl called Meera when I was in my 6th std and she was in her 4th - me sari luv for 2 yrs with her - but didnt propose!

Then with "A" :) - during my 9th and 10th - again didnt have the guts to propose nor to tell anyone about this! But now told her!

Then during my first year with this abithakujalambal type girl called P.L (an iyengar) for 3 months or so! Married now!

Then during my second year with "Ni" and her sister "Na" in parallel :)) - (yeah oru kallula irandu maanga :)) ) - but the kallu missed the mangas! :( - Both got married as soon as I liked them and came to London and settled.

Then in my third year, I met a damn beautiful lankan girl called "D" - who was doing her BSc Agri in some stupid college near Trichy. This was the only girl I jollufied! Rombave valinchen! Next week she got proposed to someone and then got married - now in Australia! :(

Then in my first year PhD - one more - who got married - Dont want to tell who it is - incase that person checks this and finds out :))

Then a girl called "M" - damn pretty - my famil friend - things went well with her - response was damn good too! But found out that she was quite arrogant and fights with her sister by pulling her hair - that's it - appadiyai odi vanthuten! I dont want to loose my remaining hair! Vita pothum saami!

Then another girl called "S" - everything went well - told my parents - I want to marry her - my parents agreed - then found out she was in luv with someone - and now she is married too :(

Then few other girls - some got married and some not!

So when I was discussing my luv failures to Aatma - we decided that we shall never fall in luv with anyone and become saints - so that is why I dedicated that song in my previous blog :))..Athukaka ippadi ellarum etho condolence book-la sign podura mathiri - orai senti :))

But when I was reading the Bhagwat Gita - I came across some important verses - where Lord Krishna says to Arjuna - "Ho Arjuna, if you dont fight now, your enemies will think that you are scared of them and you are running away from them - so get up and fight - do your duty"

These words have given me a different outlook now - Yes, I am back again! Aatma - come buddy lets start our search all over again :))

As our "thalai" Ajith says in Attagasam - "Elunthiten - Itho Varen" - LOL



32 Comments:

At October 03, 2005 4:28 PM, Blogger Aatma said...

Thalaiva nee sondhe ke approme mare pecha -- Let's do it

Watch out we are coming ;)

After reading your blog, Instant thought is - Rajni in Ninaithale Innikum - "Anbare ungale ore maruye pathen ...."

 
At October 03, 2005 4:30 PM, Blogger Aatma said...

But one things Arjuna - jokes apart - If you love a person - tell that person - Kadhal success artho illio - atleast we should have the satisfaction of telling the person.

Like the movie "High Fidelity", go meet all your old crushes ;)

Now that you said to "A" that's a good starting point

 
At October 03, 2005 7:37 PM, Blogger Saravana said...

machi I should say you are really lucky da ... like me :)

 
At October 03, 2005 9:57 PM, Blogger Narayanan Venkitu said...

Good business in hand Arjuna...If I were you, I'll be a millionaire...!! There are so many people who worry about their daughters getting married. They have to just come and see Arjuna..That's it.!!

Keep trying..!! Edavadhu oru Maanga kandippa vizhum.!!!

Good Luck.!! ( Oru changekku oru vellaikkariyai parthaaa enna??)

 
At October 04, 2005 1:38 AM, Blogger ada-paavi!!!! said...

domt worry, leading a modern day samiar life is a pretty good option, nanum thinking about that. atleast poli samiar!!

 
At October 04, 2005 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck. Atha Ajith dialogue SJ.Surya range la iruku WRT this post :)

 
At October 04, 2005 5:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Arjuna,

good luck... aanaalum Vasudeva didn't advise Arjuna so that we guys could interpret it in this context... romba over...lol..
there is a great secret here arjuna, - what you follow eludes you, when you become indifferent it comes to you.. this is a law of nature,
it is good that you want to exhaust your karma in this manner by getting into life and not becoming a saint.
remember
anything righteous done as an offering to Vasudeva cannot bind you to samsara

Hatho Vaa Praapsyasi Svargam
Jitva vaa Bhokshyasae maheem
tasmaat utthishta kaunteya
yuddhaaya krita nischaya:

(LOL....NAANUM IPPA ROMBA OVERA PAESITTAEN, ).

SARVAM SRIKRISHNAARPANAMASTHU!

 
At October 04, 2005 10:56 AM, Blogger awakeningcoma said...

hey arjuna ur autograph is really pitiful,ethukuthan solrathu kalyanam aana pona pakanumnu,appa reverse reaction aagi adhu vena unna luv pannalaam. edhukumela elunthiripey.repeate

 
At October 04, 2005 1:27 PM, Blogger SongOfSoul said...

I got a kick out of Krishna's words. It also translates to do your duties whatever they are with pride and full zeal, no harm...but leave the resule to Krishna himself.

Suman

 
At October 04, 2005 2:19 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Aatma - naam ondru senthal intha jagathaiyai aalalam :))..after all finding new crushes! Its simple :P

The problem with me is not proposing to the girl - but finding the right pretty girl with a great character - onnu iruntha innonu illai! So need to wait and try my luck with loads to get one out of it!

Btw - there is a new one I met in a mortgage company - her name is Ratna - very pretty - very calm - very nice - hmmmmmmmmm - btw I forgot - there is also another pretty lankan girl there - I know her well too - my age - super ponnu - let me try both of them - what say :P - LOL

 
At October 04, 2005 2:22 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

bala - naan mattum mottai adicha - entha ponnum enna thirumbi kuda parkathu - kevalama irukum :((

nooravuthu naal sathyaraj mari irupen :P

 
At October 04, 2005 2:22 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

ciper - will read it :)

 
At October 04, 2005 2:22 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

saravana - ennapa solrae - u too brutus :P

 
At October 04, 2005 2:24 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Narayanan sir - he he - that is y I stopped during free social service for quite some time now :))..

Vellai kaara ponna partha luv feelings vara-matenguthu - I like the abithakujalambal type of girls who carry their notebooks holding tightly onto their chests with their head lowered down - beautiful :)

 
At October 04, 2005 2:24 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

vatsan - ur always welcomed to join us :P

 
At October 04, 2005 2:25 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

jacky - thanks - btw any experiences from ur side ;)

 
At October 04, 2005 2:34 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Anand - aaha - ingayum philosophy-ya :))..Anand - jakirathai - sikirama saamiyar Anandpaada aida pora :))..

Anand dude - any luvs recently for u?

 
At October 04, 2005 2:35 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

awakening coma - he he good idea :)) - wuld definitely try it..

 
At October 04, 2005 2:36 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

sumon - yes that's y I have decided to fall in luv without expecting any results :P - LOL

 
At October 04, 2005 4:13 PM, Blogger Jeevan said...

yenna da profile la photo change aierukkanu nanachan, unga kadhal lelaikal yaluthaporengganu.

yenga pakathu vetu ponukku kuda kalyanam aahala konjam love panna mudiyemma.

ungallukunu aravathu poranthiruppanga avanga kandipa youngala kalliyannam panippanga. dont worry.

 
At October 04, 2005 6:00 PM, Blogger Kasthuri said...

Arjuna,
Do u think it happens to u alone ? I thought this happens to everybody. Anyway, same pinch :-)

 
At October 04, 2005 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kalakkitteenga Arjuna.. Just last week I was thinking of posting of the same.. (though i am now married). It always happens.. Ellaathukkum kaalam, neram nallaa koodi vara venama? Odu meen oda urumeen varumalavum vaadi irukkumaam kokku.. neenga nalla saiva kokku.. Innum konjam wait pannunga..

BTW, neengalum Ph.D-ua? endha subject? naan chemistry.

 
At October 04, 2005 9:44 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

jeevan - ippo problem enna ponnu kalyanam pannikirathu illai - the problem is me finding a super pretty girl :))

 
At October 04, 2005 9:45 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Kasthuri - neengaluma - unga blog-a parthaley ponnunga appadiya queue-la vanthu nippanga - unga arivuku, thiramaiku, alaguku, philosophy-ku sure girls wuld be waiting in queues! Just open the door and check ;)

 
At October 04, 2005 9:48 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

raju - romba nandri - yes ur right - ellathukum oru kaalam neram varanum :) - sure wuld wait for the most prettiest girl to come by :))..

Aama - I just recently finished my PhD and I am going to do my postdoctoral research from Jan onwards at University of Aberdeen..

I glanced thru ur blog - but will come tommorow again properly and read ur blogs and blogroll u :) - thanks for visiting boss :)

 
At October 04, 2005 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing of this sort Arjuna. None can compete with your matchmaking skills:)
Nenga panrathu Samudaya Sevai!!

 
At October 05, 2005 3:57 AM, Blogger Maayaa said...

sooper ponga!!! sirippu thaangala!!!

 
At October 05, 2005 7:02 AM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Priya - he he :))

 
At October 06, 2005 9:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with Bala, shave your head and propose to that girl and live happily ever after :)

 
At October 06, 2005 9:14 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

WA - naan mottai adicha sethu chiyaan mathri mental hospital-la thaan kidakanum :))

 
At October 06, 2005 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way is the P.L. who u r talking is REC trichy 2001 batch...I think I know who P.L. is..and still have contact with her

Kavya

 
At October 07, 2005 3:18 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Kavya - PL is from the 1996-2000 batch..do u know her?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home