Saturday, September 17, 2005

I am in Bliss!

Today, I am so happy..How would you feel if the experience you felt in Cheran's Autograph came to life? It happened to me today. I met my "A" 's best friend "N" today on the Internet and chatted for 3 hours..I was telling "N" about how I fell in luv with "A" and also showed her the blog I wrote about "A". I was happy to hear that "A" is still single (yup for a moment I was in switzerland singing a duet). But the biggest moment came when "N" sent me "A"'s picture!

What a shock!!She has changed so much since I saw her 13 years back! It took some time for me to recognise her (Cheran couldnt recognise his first lover)..I was having this picture of her in my mind..the thin girl with a pony tail, glasses etc..and now she has changed a lot..

I will be chatting to "A" sometime soon :) - and will tell her about my luv story that happened 13 years ago :)..I am happy..very happy indeed..Thanks "N" :)

Now, today is another good day..There is a mini bloggers meet at Captain Chakra's house. I am meeting up Chakra and TJ Swami today :). Swami will be coming to my house in Preston Road and then we will be going to Chakra's house in Chesham. I will be taking my camera with me and will definitely show u guys the pics :). TJ was telling me yesterday that he looks like Anniyan with his hair :)). That should be awesome :). Eagerly waiting to meet my dear friends :).

24 Comments:

At September 17, 2005 11:39 AM, Blogger Vinesh said...

Edho A, B, C, D -nnu kozhappreenga! :-) Jus kidding!

Must have been a fantastic feeling meeting your old alphabets. Solo violin vaasichidha?? :-)

 
At September 17, 2005 12:13 PM, Blogger Jeevan said...

Super love story friend.:)

 
At September 17, 2005 12:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nadathunga!

 
At September 17, 2005 1:27 PM, Blogger Priya said...

arjuna .. high time u rename ur blog " captain's diary "
always vijaykanth!!! :O

..p..

 
At September 17, 2005 2:52 PM, Blogger Maayaa said...

blogger maanaade nadakudhaa ukla ??? hmnn

 
At September 17, 2005 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

enna TJ
anniyana
remo va
ambi ya
;)

 
At September 17, 2005 5:44 PM, Blogger Aatma said...

u'r lucky Arjuna, aama u said shock, was it a plesant one or ;)

But good for you, have fun man.

 
At September 17, 2005 9:21 PM, Blogger krishna said...

have fun dudes.

:)

 
At September 18, 2005 3:15 AM, Blogger KRTY said...

Vaazhga Valamudan...

 
At September 18, 2005 5:19 AM, Blogger Mysorean said...

Arjuna,

Chat well this time! :) Congrats! And all the best! :)

 
At September 18, 2005 8:41 AM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Vinesh - :)..Yes pa - solo violin ennaku ketuchu :)

 
At September 18, 2005 8:42 AM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

thanks jeevan :)

 
At September 18, 2005 8:42 AM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

WA - nandri :)

 
At September 18, 2005 8:42 AM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

priya - :)) - will do it ;)

 
At September 18, 2005 8:43 AM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

priya - II - :) - en sogama irukinga ;)

 
At September 18, 2005 8:44 AM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

anon - TJ cut his hair and came :(

 
At September 18, 2005 8:44 AM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Aatma - thanks pa - fifty fifty :))

 
At September 18, 2005 8:44 AM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Krishna - thanks dude :)

 
At September 18, 2005 8:45 AM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Keerthi - nandri :)

 
At September 18, 2005 8:45 AM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Adi - thanks boss :)

 
At September 18, 2005 9:43 AM, Blogger Narayanan Venkitu said...

Arjuna, Cinema madhirye irukku.!! Good Luck my friend. A/B/C nnu ore algebra madhiri irukka vazhkkai?

 
At September 18, 2005 2:55 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Narayanan sir - romba thanks :)..Aama sir :(..romba sogama iruku :(

 
At September 19, 2005 3:35 PM, Blogger Saravana said...

Ok nambha matterku vaa ... :P

Good one dude ... I hope I will meet someone like this ... I miss so many friends from my school days too

 
At September 19, 2005 7:34 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

saravana - we discussed this offline ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home