Friday, September 09, 2005

4 the Truth!

I have been reading with awe, the different spiritual articles by my dear fellow bloggers..

The articles composed by my dear friends Agni, Anand and Kasthuri are above the realms of ordinary mankind. Kasthuri's amazing logical deductions about Hindusim is just jaw dropping. Even though I do not agree with Anand's philosophy of Vishistadvaita, I should say that his coherent arguments are mind boggling and cannot be disagreed easily. And what to say of Agni :) - He is a modern day Kambar and if I was a girl, I would have fallen in luv with him :)..My dear friends Aditya, TJ, Saravana, and Ganesh write articles that can be easily understood by the common man and I appreciate their devotion to the Lord. I should also say a few words about Aditya. He keeps on writing articles irrespective of anyone giving comments or not. He does not bother about them and keeps writing. I salute your selfless attitude, my friend :). My dear friend Krishna even goes to the extent of singing the glory of the Divine and his love for Lord Krishna mesmerises me. Subha's articles about the Hindu temples and the way she deciphers the beauty of these religious places are simply outstanding. Last but not the least, my dear friend blogger Aatma, whose penchant for spirtual truth mesmerises me. I have a special affinity towards Aatma :)..He was the first person to blogroll me and I am always grateful to him :).

I wish these and many more bloggers, unite as a single force along with my best friend Sriram V Iyer (who rarely blogs because of his work) to take on the evil ideologies that is currently prevailing in this world today. Their knowledge should be used to remove disillusionment of the people and uphold the sanathana dharma that our great religion teaches. Hopefully one day, my dream will become true :).

23 Comments:

At September 09, 2005 11:54 PM, Blogger KRTY said...

thnks for the linkin.
im browsing each of their blogs.

good work, nanba !

 
At September 10, 2005 2:55 AM, Blogger Narayanan Venkitu said...

Arjuna , unfortunately I am not spiritual..though I would like to read some good stuff ( I don't believe in Godmen - I mean people who claim to do miracles...no names here).

Thanks for the links to some blogger who I never knew about.

 
At September 10, 2005 4:27 AM, Blogger Venky Krishnamoorthy said...

Dr.Arjuna, I think we should start a blog, where all "like minded" people can blog about spiritualism and the scriptures.

Let me know what your thoughts are.

 
At September 10, 2005 4:56 AM, Blogger Mysorean said...

Arjuna,

Thanks for your kind words!

Comments are rare to come through.

You are the first one to blogroll me! And I am always grateful to you for that!

 
At September 10, 2005 8:12 AM, Blogger TJ said...

Dr. Arjuna,
Thanks for the reference to me!
The Arunachala,Thayumanavar,Ramana articles of your are nice and rich. Continue the good work!

 
At September 10, 2005 12:55 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Keerthi - thanks nanmba :)

 
At September 10, 2005 12:55 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Narayanan sir - ur welcome :)

 
At September 10, 2005 12:56 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Venky - that's what I was thinking about..I am not sure how the others think..But we can do that..I will try getting a spiritual blog up with all these ppl including u as well :)

 
At September 10, 2005 12:57 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Aditya - ur welcome :) - Its my pleasure to blog roll u..I want more ppl to read ur blogs..and if I am an instrument for that..then its my pleasure :)

 
At September 10, 2005 12:57 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

TJ - thanks boss :)

 
At September 12, 2005 3:38 AM, Blogger Agnibarathi said...

@Arjuna - Ganesh already suggested a common BLOg. But I think we can do much more. Check my latest post!!

 
At September 12, 2005 3:51 AM, Blogger Agnibarathi said...

And before I forget all my manners, thanks a lot for the compliments!!! nAnE thAdi vachundu suthindu irukkEn (see the profile photo), what is the use in falling in love with me? :P

 
At September 12, 2005 3:56 AM, Blogger Kasthuri said...

Arjuna,
First let me thank you for this post. It helps bloggers know about the people involved in spiritual endeavors. It is a nice gesture on u'r part to bring a post like this. However, I am not sure whether I am knowledgeable enough when compared to the likes of Agnibarathi, Anand, you and several others you have mentioned. I feel so small and feeble to be a part of their might. I would love to see them combined, but I am not sure how much I can contribute in this regard.

 
At September 12, 2005 4:15 AM, Blogger krishna said...

"My dear friend Krishna even goes to the extent of singing the glory of the Divine and his love for Lord Krishna mesmerises me"-

Actually , nanba, the flautist is the mesmerizer.MAy be, I am just one of the holes on his divine flute..:)

 
At September 12, 2005 1:36 PM, Blogger Saravana said...

Nanba .. create a blog and please send me a invite .. It would be a nice endaevour

 
At September 12, 2005 5:55 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Agni - ur welcome :)..and we have discussed the details...

 
At September 12, 2005 5:56 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Kasthuri - its ur humbleness that makes u speak like this :)..I have discussed this with Agni and Venky - and we are in the process of creating a common blog..will let u know the details :)

 
At September 12, 2005 5:56 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Krishna - romba than adakam ;)

 
At September 12, 2005 5:56 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Saravana - sure - wuld do that :)

 
At September 13, 2005 3:54 AM, Blogger kitchenette soul said...

Good move. Yes I do agree, some meaningful blogs coming together. I post at www.stoveside.blogspot.com Do visit
Sharing thoughts that come by, lead new insights to a fuller life.

 
At September 13, 2005 5:25 AM, Blogger Agnibarathi said...

Arjuna, let me know when you are online. Some more discussion to be done! :)

 
At September 13, 2005 1:28 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Sure Kitchensoul - I will check ur blog :)

 
At September 13, 2005 1:29 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Agni - discussion done :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home