Monday, August 08, 2005

Intha Vaaram Satellite Technology Vaaram :)

Naan PhD pannathuku - I need to do some justice to what I learnt - so decided to post some hi funda stuff - so please bare with me!!

Its been an eventful day today. I received a mail from Jeff Allen who is currently writing the manual for DTN2 asking me to help him with the manual! I need to do some documentation on the source code! This is going to be interesting stuff. I luv debugging with output streams!

I just received a mail from Adrian J. Hooke, Chairman, CCSDS Engineering Steering Group (CESG), NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Interplanetary Network Directorate,Pasadena, California, USA, asking about my research interests! What a day :)

I cherish storing mails from famous personalities. The most important is a mail from the President of India APJ Abdul Kalaam ( I wished him good luck when he became the President and he has sent a reply thanking a group of people including me!) and 3 mails from thalaivar A.R.Rahman ( I cried when I received the first mail from him) :)..

16 Comments:

At August 08, 2005 6:30 PM, Blogger Ganesh said...

Arjuna

go ahead write more :)

 
At August 08, 2005 6:34 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Ganesh - thanks boss - sure will do :) - but make sure you visit my blog often :)

 
At August 08, 2005 7:54 PM, Blogger Ganesh said...

Lord Ganesha blessing will be on your blog :)

so now come pay visit to mine and get the blessings !!

;)

 
At August 08, 2005 7:57 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Lord Ganesh sir - I did visit your blog :) - will visit again and give my comments :)

 
At August 08, 2005 8:42 PM, Blogger Adaengappa !! said...

அடேங்கப்பா !! Interesting !!

Go ahead !!

 
At August 08, 2005 9:23 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Adengappa - thanks :)

 
At August 08, 2005 9:28 PM, Blogger Aatma said...

Arjun, u provide us interesting thing to read, and we are always there ;)

 
At August 08, 2005 9:37 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Aatma - that's definitely an inspiration for me to post something that is useful - thanks :)

 
At August 09, 2005 2:10 AM, Blogger Ganesh said...

arjuna i have blogrolled you
Good luck with your project and for the future ones.

 
At August 09, 2005 2:22 AM, Blogger krishna said...

wudja mind posting the emails here??;)

 
At August 09, 2005 5:50 AM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Ganesh - thanks for blogrolling me and for your support :) - I appreciate it :)

 
At August 09, 2005 5:53 AM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Krishna - Yes definitely - will post them in a seperate thread - infact my webmail INBOX that contains ARR's mails is empty since I tried to use Mozilla and downloaded all the mails to Mozilla's INBOX without saving a copy in my mail server - and I cant view my Mozilla's INBOX since there were some problems with the profile!!

But luckily I had sent these mails to my college egroups..So I can get it from those and post it here :)

 
At August 09, 2005 6:48 AM, Blogger Aatma said...

Congrats Arjun, I am happy to hear that your efforts are getting appreciated and recognized.

May you always find success where ever u go

 
At August 09, 2005 7:10 AM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Aatma - thanks for your wishes :) and I wish you the same :)

 
At August 09, 2005 7:32 PM, Blogger Chakra said...

Boss... i hav been reading your posts.. but neenga NASA, adhu idhu nu high level ku poiteenga... so, i dunno what to comment and kept quiet. :)

btw, APJ kitterndhu mail aa... konjam forward panna mudiyumaa pls.

 
At August 09, 2005 7:54 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Chakra :) - thanks boss - neenga periya aloo - enna mathiri chinna kulanthai-kala vanthu valthanum :)..

I am forwarding you the mail now..I will also post them in my future thread - today I have posted my quota of threads :) - so tommorow -I will be posting those mails :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home