Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A Photo that shattered my Heart!



Its been almost a year since I fell in love with Asin, a name that I had never heard before. I was listening to Gharshana, and out of the moon came "Ye Chilipi" sung mellifluously by Srinivas. It made such an impact on me ( I have this tendancy to visualize songs), that I went to idlebrain.com to check out the star cast for the remake of Kakka Kakka. This was the photo that immediately caught my attention, and I fell in love with her! Asin was my 11th love in the span of 15 years :). Being quite an obsessive lover - I watched her first film "Amma Nana Oka Tamil Ammayi" 7 times, "Shivamani" 5 times, "Gharshana" 9 times, "Lakshmi Narasimha" 3 times and "M.Kumaran S/O Mahalakshmi" 19 times!!! I even went to the extent of starting an egroup called "goddessasin" and I guess I posted almost 200 messages!! I have even chatted to her!
I told her this - "Asin is like a knife, who has cut through my life, my heart is bleeding and I am not kidding" and she replied "ho you poor thing, you require first aid!" ;)

I have come out of my Asin mania - but still consider her to be the most beautiful actress in the history of tamil filmdom along with Nadia.

2 Comments:

At July 26, 2005 12:46 PM, Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Btw - I watched all of them in DVDs - not in theatres!! ;)

 
At July 30, 2005 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arjuna,
Priya here - Ithu over-a theriyala :)..

Love xxx
Priya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home